Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Twin Madness


So, way back when... when Brooke was first pregnant with the twins and we found out that there were TWO babies in there we asked Curtis one day how many babies mommy had in her tummy, his response is below...

We are so excited that we have made it more than half way and at just over 23 weeks we have less than 15 to go for full term. Brooke is doing great and we thank Andy for being so supportive of this adventure. We are so excited for what's ahead and so thankful and blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives. We are especially thankful to have one cute little redhead that reminded us of what is important in life and how much we wanted to be parents.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

it had to be done! love it :)

Raquel said...

I know, I think it is my new "slogan". I am so excited to see you this week and so excited that it is going to be just us girls (and Stinky). Just wish mom was coming.

Happy Grama said...

Hi "Mommy and Daddy"!!
I love your blog and reading it just makes it so much more real, you know, because I am over here in IF. I think it is going to be so awesome when you both get your little ones...I can only imagine the fun you are having getting everything together for this very special event. I really am so happy for the both of you, and you have an awesone sis and bro-in-law.
Take care, and I cant wait to see what you have done to the nursery. Now, I have a request, if you do have names picked out, and if you are telling what those names are, I would really like to know...he he he. You both take care, and enjoy the spending!!